As a participant in the Minds at Work Facilitator’s Workshop I understand and agree that:
- Minds at Work, LLC remains the owner of the document, “The Facilitator’s Guide to the Immunity to ChangeTM Workshop”;
- I obtained the Facilitator’s Guide in conjunction with training received from Minds at Work;
- The Facilitator’s Guide has been licensed to me without limit of time for my exclusive use at no further cost to me, and that I am free to use it in my own direct work with my clients, without commission, royalty, fee, or other compensation due to Minds at Work.
- I will not make the Facilitator’s Guide itself available to anyone else, in whole or in part, either by loaning a copy, reproducing it or sharing a copy in any fashion, whether print or electronic.
- I am free to make copies of the slides and hand-outs that I have received at this workshop for my exclusive use in delivery by me of these exercises to clients, with appropriate acknowledgment to Minds at Work
- I also understand and agree that whenever I do use these materials with clients and/or for marketing purposes, that I will include the acknowledgment “©Minds at Work” in a visible location such as at the bottom corner of a slide or handout.
- I will not and may not train other coaches in the ITC approach without obtaining license to do so from Minds at Work.
I further understand that any violation of this agreement will lead to the revocation of this license and may subject me to penalties; that Minds at Work retains the right to revoke this license at any time for any purpose; and that I will return this document to Minds at Work upon its request.
In addition, I understand that I use these materials as a completely independent agent; that my use of these materials does not constitute any employment relationship with Minds at Work, and that Minds at Work shall be held harmless and without liability or responsibility for any claim, charge, or judgment brought against me in connection with my use of these materials.
I also understand that, in public representation of my association with “Minds at Work,” “Robert Kegan” and/or “Lisa Lahey,” or “the Immunity to Change™ approach,” I am free to say that I “attended a training” by, with, or about the above; I am not free to say or publish anything that would suggest I am “a certified Immunity to Change™” coach or facilitator because I understand that this credential is conferred upon the successful completion of the 12-month ITC Coach Certification Program.
I understand I am not permitted to use, attach, or display the MAW, ITC, or Harvard insignia on my electronic or print materials.
Finally, I understand that I am not free to say or publish anything that would suggest that, by attending this workshop, I have been trained “by Harvard” or “by Harvard University” (which has no connection to, or responsibility for, Minds at Work, LLC). I am free to indicate that Drs. Kegan, Lahey and Helsing are Harvard University faculty.
Last updated April 2020