Introduction to Robert Kegan’s Adult Development Theory
All fees listed below are based on the date we receive your written request and the start date of a program.
If you wish to cancel your enrollment in a program, please contact our office by email (preferred) or telephone. We will refund your tuition based on the schedule below. Cancellations received:
- 60+ days prior: refunded less $100 fee
- 30+ days prior: refunded less a $200 fee
- 29-15 days prior: refunded less a $300 fee
- 14-7 days prior: one-half of tuition refunded
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the program will not be refunded
- In the event a refund must be paid by bank or wire transfer, additional fees may apply.
Once you have registered and paid for a program, one transfer to a currently-scheduled program within the same calendar year is permitted, pending availability in your desired session. Transfer fees are as follows:
- 30+ days prior to the program will incur a $100 fee
- 29-15 days prior to the program will incur a $200 fee
- 14-7 days prior to the program will incur a $500 fee
- < 7 days prior to the program will incur a $700 fee
If you are unable to attend a program you have already paid for, you may send a colleague in your place to the same session, pending program availability. Transfer requests received 7 days or less prior to the program incur a $300 fee.
Minds at Work will not issue any refunds, transfers or credits to workshop participants who are absent from their scheduled session without notice.
Cancellation at Minds at Work’s Option:
In the event Minds at Work needs to cancel a program, we will contact all participants using the email address provided during registration and post a notice on the program webpage. In these cases, participants may choose one of the following:
- A full refund (less transaction fees for bank transfer or wire refunds)
- No-cost transfer to another, upcoming workshop date for the same program in the same calendar year (space permitting)
- Full credit of tuition paid that can be applied towards registration for a different workshop (space permitting) within the same calendar year.
Minds at Work refunds tuition fees only, not individual travel expenses.
Last updated November 2023