It is ideal for coaches who:
• Don’t need or want certification
• Prefer an online learning experience with no travel involved
• Prefer a shorter, less costly training option than is offered in the year-long Coach Certification Program.
|1: Live Online Instructional sessions||2: Experience the Immunity to Change Process Yourself||3: Coach Others|
|Ten, 2-hour live online instructional sessions with your small group pod (6 members). Sessions meets regularly (about once every 3 weeks). Each session is guided by a Minds at Work Faculty Member. In these sessions, participants practice skills, share client work, and discuss questions and problems of practice. The program runs for 30 weeks, during which you will have access to:
• Instructional videos by Kegan and Lahey
• Client case videos
• A program website for discussion, Q&A, examples of client work, and other supplementary materialsThe learning climate is intense, stimulating, and safe.
|Your faculty coach will guide your 6-person small group (or pod) to support each other in diagnosing and overturning your own immunities. You will experience the process and impact of ITC from the side of the coachee.||Practice ITC coaching with a client of your choice, with supervision from your Minds at Work faculty coach and support from other coaches in your pod.Support other coaches in your pod as they share their own learning and their clients’ work.|
We strongly encourage participants to attend the program with a colleague; and we offer a $150 discount for multiple registrations from the same organization.
If you have specific questions about the program and would like to speak with the program director, please contact us by email or by phone: (617) 491-2656.