Payment Policy: Full payment is due within 10 days of invoice issue to guarantee your space in the workshop. Due to program demand, registrations not paid within 10 days will be cancelled. We cannot guarantee you a spot in your desired session once your registration has been cancelled. Re-registration is allowed only when there is space available in the program.
If you wish to cancel your enrollment in a program, please contact our office by email (preferred) or telephone. We will refund your tuition based on the schedule below. Cancellations received:
- 60+ days prior: refunded less $100 fee
- 30+ days prior: refunded less a $300 fee
- 29-15 days prior: refunded less a $600 fee
- 14-7 days prior: one-half of tuition refunded
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the program will not be refunded
- In the event a refund must be paid by bank or wire transfer, additional fees may apply.
Once you have registered and paid for a program, one transfer to a currently-scheduled program within 12 months is permitted, pending availability in your desired session. The administrative fee for a transfer is as follows. Requests received:
- 30+ days prior to the program will incur a $100 fee
- 29-15 days prior to the program will incur a $500 fee
- 14-7 days prior to the program will incur a $1,000 fee
- < 7 days prior to the program will incur a fee of one-half of tuition
If you are unable to attend a program you have already paid for, you may send a colleague in your place to the same session, pending program availability. Requests received:
- 30+ days prior to the program incur a $100 fee
- 29-7 days prior to the program incur a $300 fee
- <7 days prior to the program incur a $1,000 fee
Minds at Work will not issue any refunds, transfers or credits to workshop participants who are absent from their scheduled session without notice.
All programs will be held as scheduled unless you hear from us otherwise.
If you cancel or are unable to attend a workshop due to weather conditions, but the workshop has not been cancelled by us, our standard cancellation terms apply. We do not refund travel expenses (e.g transportation, lodging) or cancellation/change fees incurred by participants. Our late cancellation and non-participation policies apply to inclement weather scenarios as well. Our late cancellation and non-participation policies apply to inclement weather scenarios as well.
Cancellation at Minds at Work’s Option:
In the event Minds at Work needs to cancel a program, we will contact all participants using the email address provided during registration and post a notice on the program webpage. In these cases, participants may choose one of the following:
- A full refund (less transaction fees for bank transfer or wire refunds)
- No-cost transfer to another, upcoming workshop date for the same program in the same calendar year (space permitting)
- Full credit of tuition paid that can be applied towards registration for a different workshop (space permitting) within the same calendar year.
In the event we are not able to accommodate a transfer (above) we will issue a full refund (less transaction fees for bank transfers or wire refunds).
Fees are based on the date we receive your written request and the start date of a program.
Minds at Work refunds tuition fees only, not individual travel expenses.
Last updated September 2019