If you wish to cancel your enrollment in a program, please contact our office by email (preferred) or telephone. We will refund your tuition based on the schedule below. Cancellations received:
- 60+ days prior: refunded less $100 fee
- 30+ days prior: refunded less a $200 fee
- 29-15 days prior: refunded less a $300 fee
- 14-7 days prior: one-half of tuition refunded
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the program will not be refunded
- In the event a refund must be paid by bank or wire transfer, additional fees may apply.
Minds at Work will not issue any refunds, transfers or credits to workshop participants who are absent from their scheduled session without notice.
All programs will be held as scheduled unless you hear from us otherwise.
If you decide not to attend a workshop due to weather conditions, but the workshop has not been cancelled by us, our standard cancellation terms apply. We do not refund travel expenses (e.g transportation, lodging) or cancellation/change fees incurred by participants.
We advise participants who may encounter inclement weather during their travels to change travel plans accordingly to ensure timely arrival at the workshop.
Our late cancellation and non-participation policies apply to inclement weather scenarios as well.
Cancellation at Minds at Work’s Option:
In the event Minds at Work needs to cancel a program, we will contact all participants using the email address provided during registration and post a notice on the program webpage. In these cases, participants may choose one of the following:
- A full refund (less transaction fees for bank transfer or wire refunds)
- No-cost transfer to another, upcoming workshop date for the same program in the same calendar year (space permitting)
- Full credit of tuition paid that can be applied towards registration for a different workshop (space permitting) within the same calendar year.
- In the event we are not able to accommodate a transfer to a different session or program in the same calendar year, we will issue a full refund (less transaction fees for bank transfers or wire refunds)
Fees are based on the date we receive your written request and the start date of a program.
Minds at Work refunds tuition fees only, not individual travel expenses.
Last updated May 2019